The Entertainers Dream City HomeBrisbane
- Mon - Fri: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sat: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sun: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
About this space
Our large family home being a renovated Queenslander in one of the older suburbs in Brisbane welcomes all, and is the ideal backdrop for photoshoots. Located 12 minutes from the Brisbane airport and 10 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
Features of our home:
* A jaw dropping outdoor area and separate pool house. Suitable for the Slim Aarons style photo shoot. The 17 m x 4 m pool with infinity edge and the lighting in our home gives the WOW factor. The fully equipped commercial bar in the pool house lends to an epic party mode including massive LED TV, pool table, space invaders machine and pinball machine. This pool house is the optimum party venue.
* The outdoor kitchen equipped with Sheer Parilla and Churra, top of the range outdoor hooded BBQ, PITT gas hobb, commercial grade rangehood, outdoor pizza oven and the smoker. This outdoor kitchen is for the serious carnivore chef. The stone island bench is equipped with an inlaid solid timber butchers block. This then flows to the indoor kitchen where the Dry age meat fridges display the meat for choice. The indoor kitchen massive island stone bench top with 100m waterfall ends is the centre piece of the home. Miele cooking appliance including steam combination, two ovens, warming draw and sous draw. This home offers top of the range for the cooking enthusiast to entertain.
* The staircase is jaw dropping alongside the massive stone wall giving it an aspen feel. The lighting used in the entry and the stonewall displays the features of the stone.
* The wine cellar with the Antique French oak flooring not only gives it the smell of age but the warmth to enjoy an amazing red. The red lime-wash ceiling incases you encouraging you to stay and linger to enjoy the red wines.
* The powder room with stone bench with wash pan cut into the stone, the small mosaic tile with the Christopher Boots pendant making it the most classiest sexiest powder room you have ever walked into.
* The theatre with luxurious soft carpet which you just sink into when you enter, the cinema style seating for eight and lovebird seating with phone chargers, side tables and even drink holders that keep your drinks cool for that long movie. In addition, the sound quality and cinematography screen feels like you are in gold class.
- Hourly: $250.00
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): $350.00
- Minimum number of hours: 3
- Price for 8 hours (weekdays only): $1,600.00
- Natural light
- Film Production
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cooking allowed: Yes
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- External catering allowed: Yes
- Swimming allowed: Yes
- Additional rules information
- No Adult content to be produced. Any rearranging of furniture to be requested by the creative to the host.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Exact location provided after booking.
Hosted by direilly
- Profile Status
- Sort By: