Soul Beach BungalowSunshine Coast
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sun: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
About this space
We are excited to welcome you to the property amidst a tropical back drop, beach breezes, outdoor stone bath and copper hand forged outdoor shower with the sounds of waves & Australian wildlife.
Soul Beach Bungalow is a coastal lux inspired photoshoot location available as the unique backdrop for your product and branding shoots. Soul is a recently renovated 1 bedroom Bungalow, featuring a stunning private collection of globally collected treasures, amongst lush natural greenery inside and tropical gardens outside with mature forest beyond. Flooded with natural light and white on white floors and textured rendered walls, ensures that every inch of this home is a picture-perfect backdrop. Add to this the white venetian plastered ensuite, featuring one-off vintage vanity plus a stainless-steel benchtop, perfect for food and beverage photography.
Outside is quintessentially Sunny Coast meets Palm Springs vibe on entry, high textured white walls with sun white timber decks and established feature greenery surrounds. Alfresco at the rear with a custom hand forged copper outdoor shower, plus tropical gardens, adds to the photo ready options.
Top it off with miles of pristine beach less than 5 minutes stroll to the end of the street – iconic Alexandra Headland Beach, as you wander past the Coasts best French patisserie, beachy cafés, and Nelson lakeside parkland, all photogenic hotspots in their own right!!!
Soul Beach Bungalow and its surrounds is the perfect backdrop for your next photo shoot.
On offer is an extensive selection of staging and styling products available on request to customize your photoshoot. Just ask and we are likely to have it ………. from iconic surfboards to beautiful linens and textiles, bathroom pamper items, unique personal effects, culinary feature pieces, beachy effects, plus many more artifacts and global treasures from far-away lands personally curated by the owners of Soul.
Note: The property is dual living and includes two dwellings: Soul Beach Bungalow available here for location hire, plus a 3 bedroom house accessible by separate access and designated car parking, occupied by short stay Soul Beach House Guests.
- Hourly: $200.00
- Weekends (Fri, Sat & Sun): $250.00
- Minimum number of hours: 3 hours
- Price for 8 hours (weekdays only): $800.00
- Natural light
- Outdoor bath
- Outdoor shower
- White space
- Film Production
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cooking allowed: Yes
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- External catering allowed: Yes
- Swimming allowed: No
- Additional rules information
- Additional rules SOUL BEACH HOUSE - HIRE CONDITIONS These conditions are an agreement between parties, namely the Owner (including Host and Co/Host) of the property and the Guests at the property, including their visitors/guests. Any infringement / breach of any rules / conditions stated below permits the Owner to refuse a key, refuse guest access, amend the stay and/or immediately terminate the stay without refund. Check-in and Check-out Times: Check-in is after 8.00am or on agreed hire time. Check-out is 5pm or on agreed hire time. Unapproved late checkout after 60 minutes e.g. check-out 5.00pm or later will be levied an additional $100 per hour fee. Noise Restrictions: The Queensland State Government and Sunshine Coast Council recommend that loud noise should be minimized outside the following hours: Monday to Friday 7am - 10pm Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays 9am - 10pm As this property is located in a quiet residential street, and is a dual living property with Soul Beach Bungalow Unit on the premises, guests are required to abide by our minimum noise policy at all times. Non compliance with this policy will result in a formal request from the Owner to limit noise and if not resolved, hirer/guests will be required to vacate the premises as per our Vacate Demand Policy. No Parties: Strictly no parties, no additional guests, no gatherings, no hens (Bachelorette) parties, no bucks (Bachelor) parties. This is NOT a party house as it is located in a very quiet residential area and we are respectful of the neighbours. Maximum of 6 people at the property at any time. (Including adults, children and infants). Infant & Children Supervision: Please note that this property is not suitable for Infants or Children under 5 years old, owing to the dual living nature of the property with Soul Beach Bungalow next door. We insist that children are supervised on this property at all times, owing to the Plunge Pool. If you are planning your photoshoot here at Soul Beach House with a child, please be conscious of our Noise Policy and keeping noise to a minimum, as this is a dual-living property and we value the quiet privacy of all our guests and neighbours. Please refer to our photos, so you can judge for yourself the suitability of the property for your needs. The House comfortably accommodates 6 people and is not set-up for additional guests. If you attend to have guests visit, please ensure they follow these same rules and you notify them of no children under 5 years old, full supervision of children on the property and minimal noise. Children must be supervised at all times on the property including in the fenced plunge pool area. There is a staircase up to the three bedrooms and there is no safety lockable gates at either end of the staircase. The stair balustrade is stainless steel cable with a single timber top handrail. Be aware that the kitchen and laundry cupboards contain cleaning products, such as detergent, antibacterial sprays, washing powder/tablets, insect spray, etc. and there are no child safety locks on these cupboards and so supervision of children is essential. No Smoking: Please note this property is strictly a Non Smoking residence with no smoking permitted inside or outside the property boundary. Any smoke residue or damage to the property will be levied at cost. No Elicit Drugs or Activities: Strictly no elicit drugs or activities are permitted on the property. No Pets: Please note that no pets are permitted. Wet Conditions: When the timber decks at the front and rear of the property get wet, they can become slippery depending on your type of footwear. The white epoxy floors inside may also become slippery if wet. Due care must be taken when there is water on these inside and outside surfaces. Plunge Pool Rules: We are committed to safety at Soul Beach House and require full compliance with the below plunge pool rules: • In an emergency call 000. • Plunge pool hours are 7am to 9pm. • Please ensure Pool Gate remains CLOSED at all times. • Plunge Pool set at 29°, please note this is not a hot tub. • Pool use is only for authorised booked in guests at Soul Beach House and only a maximum of 6 people are permitted in the pool at anytime. • Persons under 16 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times while inside the gated pool enclosure area and in and around the pool. Supervising adults are to avoid all distractions, including using a phone. Pool depth = Approximately 1.65 metres. • No jumping, diving or bombing into the plunge pool, instead please use the submerged steps to carefully enter the pool. • No running around the pool and on the surrounding deck. • Drinking of alcohol in and around the pool is discouraged & if undertaken, is to be done responsibly. • No glass/bottles or breakable items in the pool area, and no consumption of food while in the pool. • Please ensure the alfresco furniture on the timber deck and any other items are kept more than 1m away from the outside of the glass pool fence, to ensure that they do not become a climbable object that could be used to climb into the pool enclosure. • Please dry off before going onto the timber alfresco deck or inside the house, as the deck and floor may become slippery underfoot if you are wet. • No chemicals or substances are to be added to the pool water, including bubble bath, shampoo, dyes etc. • Please use the outdoor shower before entering the pool, if you have any sand or debris on you. • No screaming or squealing in the pool enclosure area or on the alfresco deck, as we are respectful of the neighbours and the guests at Soul Beach Bungalow. • Please keep the pool area clean and tidy from rubbish and hang towels to dry on the clothesline. • Toddlers must wear swim diapers in the pool. • Please do not access the gated pool filtration equipment enclosure behind the daybed. The filtration system is custom set and is not to be tampered with. • Please reframe from slamming the glass pool gate and leaning on the glass fence panels. • Before departing here at Soul Beach House please ensure it is kept clean and tidy for our next hirer/guest to enjoy. • Guests with long hair are to avoid sitting too close to the water jets, inlets and filter box. Rubbish: There are two outside wheelie bins provided in the far right hand side of the timber bin enclosure, one wheelie bin for household waste (Green lid) and one wheelie bin for recycling (Yellow lid). Please use appropriately. Please do not use the two bins in the far left hand side of the timber bin enclosure, as these are for the exclusive use of the Unit tenant that resides at the property. The bins will be put out on the road side by the Owner on Monday evening for Council collection on Tuesday. The Owner will return the bins to the bin enclosure following Council pick-up. Please take any excess rubbish to the local Council tip or anything left at the property will incur a removal fee of approximately $50.00 (additional fees may apply). Cleaning: Please assist by leaving the premises clean and tidy, with cutlery and cooking utensils washed and put away, dishes if left in the dishwasher have been cleaned, BBQ cleaned, bedding left on the beds and towels and bath mats left hanging in the bathroom to dry, luxury finishes and luxury furnishings (as detailed below) clean and undamaged and the property in the same condition it was presented on arrival, or additional cleaning fees will be charged to return the property to its condition on your arrival. A minimum fee of approx. $66.00 may apply on top of the standard $150 cleaning fee if the above cleaning conditions are not adhered to. Luxury Finishes - There are luxury finishes in the property including Venetian plastered walls in the bathroom, toilet and ensuite, including the showers, marble vanity benchtops, carved timber vanities, and white epoxy floors. Please treat these surfaces with care and avoid use of chemicals that could stain or damages these surfaces, including but not limited to hair dies, spray tans, harsh make-ups etc. Please clean any spills, stains or marks on these surfaces with warm soapy water ONLY – please DO NOT use any cleaning chemicals/products or abrasive materials/products on them. If staining or damage occurs please notify the owner as soon as possible. Luxury Furnishings – To protect the wooden surfaces throughout the property including the dining table, coffee tables, side tables, consoles, stools, and benches, please use the tables clothes, placemats and coasters provided. With all of the above wooden surfaces plus the wooden doors and vanities, please clean any spills, stains or marks with warm soapy water ONLY – please do not use any cleaning chemicals/products or abrasive materials/products on them. If staining or damage occurs please notify the owner as soon as possible. BBQ - Entertain outdoors with the gas BBQ. Guests are responsible for gas and doing the right thing, so if you use gas, please replace for future guests and don't forget to clean the BBQ after use. A charge of $50 will be removed from the security deposit if the BBQ is not left in a clean condition at checkout. If, upon occupation, the property or contents failed to meet acceptable cleaning standards, every endeavour will be made to rectify the problem. However, this shall not constitute grounds for cancellation or refund. Linen: The property is let with linen provided to be presentable when booked, including bed linen, pillowslip, bath towel, face washer, hand towel, bathmat, tea towels, and beach towel. Pillows, quilt cover and blanket are also supplied. For hire longer than 7 days additional linen is provided to allow guests to wash bed linen and towels in the laundry facilities provided. Breakages: As the guest, you are responsible for any damages, breakages or loss incurred during the term of your occupancy. These are to be reported as soon as it occurs and replaced and/or paid for. Accommodating Extra Persons: Setting up makeshift structures i.e. tents or caravans and accommodating more persons than the property permits is prohibited, unless agreed in advance (additional fees apply). Any extra people proposed to stay at the property above the number booked, must be notified to us in advance for approval, which may or may not be provided, and additional fees may apply. All sets of keys are returned to and locked in the key lock box on site. Lost keys will be charged at the replacement cost of $150 each. Dual Living Property: The property includes two dwellings that are attached: Soul Beach House available here for holiday stay, plus Soul Beach Bungalow a 1 bedroom Unit accessible by separate gated access and designated car parking. Please be respectful of this arrangement including noise management, parking etc. The Bungalow Unit has a designated carpark on the right hand side of the driveway on entry. Please ensure that as a guest at Soul Beach House that you and your visitors do not park in the shared driveway as this will hinder access to and exit from the Bungalow Unit carpark. Departure: Departure (Check-out) is at agreed time, unless late check out has been agreed in advance. On departure please ensure the following: •All windows and doors are closed and locked. •All food and perishable items are removed from the fridge and cupboards and placed in the rubbish bin. •All rubbish bins are emptied into the wheelie bins, in the timber bin enclosure area on the property. The two bins (green and yellow lids) available to Soul Beach House are on the far right hand side of the timber bin enclosure. The wheelie bins are dealt with as per the instructions below under Rubbish. •All lights, fans, air conditioners, TV’s and electrical appliances are turned off prior to departure, and in-fact at any time when the property is left unoccupied. The plunge pool area is to be left clean and tidy. Vacate Demand: The Guest/s must vacate the premises upon demand of the Owner without refund, upon breach of this agreement. Infringements include incorrect information supplied to the Owner upon booking the property, causing malicious damage to the property, being/causing a public nuisance, creating excess noise, accommodating more persons than approved, setting up makeshift structures or ignoring warnings or requests from the Owner. Council Regulations: It is a breach of council regulations to light fires in the open at any time. Inspections: The Owner can make an inspection of the premises upon demand. Lost & Forgotten Items: Please check carefully before you leave the property as we cannot guarantee any items left in the property will be found and returned to you. Cancellations: As per Aloca Cancellation Policy. Privacy Act 2000: The personal information the Guest provides or that which is collected from other sources is necessary for the owner to verify the Applicant’s identity, process and contact the Guest. The personal information collected about the Guest may be disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected to other parties including the Owner, our staff, our Co-host/s, our cleaners or contractors if a problem arises, the police (if a problem arises), referees, financial institutions, other agents, third party operators of tenancy reference databases and other third parties as required by law. Information already held on Guest reference databases may also be disclosed to the Owner. If the Guest would like to access his/her personal information held by the Owner, they can do so by contacting the Owner with a written request via Aloca messenger. The Guest can also correct this information if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. By hiring/staying at the property, you are undertaking that you have read and understood the Privacy Statement and Holiday Accommodation Conditions as supplied above and agree to them as a condition of your stay at the property. Please remember that this is our home and we truly value our guests that respect it. Please Enjoy Your time at Soul Beach House!!
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Exact location provided after booking.
Hosted by Soul Beach House
- Profile Status
- Sort By: