Sol Tank StudioPerth
- Mon - Fri: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sat: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sun: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
About this space
Sol Tank Studio is a dynamic and inclusive photography studio and collaborative space located in the heart of Ocean Keys Clarkson. We are conveniently located just off the Neerabup freeway exit and almost next door to Ocean Keys Shopping Centre, petrol station and an array of fast-food outlets. (Grill’d is our fave!)
This space is not just for photographers but a collective hub for content creators, co-working and workshops. It is essentially a place to facilitate people moving the needle forward in their endeavours.
We have an abundance of natural light all throughout the day plus professional strobe and continuous lighting equipment. It is suitable for all levels of photographers and their styles.
Our huge range of paper backdrops and stunning mid-century modern and contemporary furniture is all included in your booking.
Amenities and Equipment:
- Free WIFI
- Array of Paper Backdrop Colours
- Gorgeous curated furniture pieces
- x2 Elinchrom EC500 bulb heads
- Octobox / Rectangle Box / Strip Box / Beauty Dish
- Desks, Mirrors & Tressel Tables
- Clothing Rack & Steamer
- 30 Foldout Black Chairs
- Freshly Painting white studio Epoxy Floor
- Wall Mounted Smart TV
- Toilet & Shower
We can’t wait to see you at Sol Tank Studio!
- Hourly: $60.00
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): $70.00
- Minimum number of hours: 2
- Price for 8 hours (weekdays only): $380.00
- Elinchrom Hot Shoe Trigger to use Strobe Lighting: $10
- Natural light
- White space
- Film Production
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cooking allowed: Yes
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- External catering allowed: Yes
- Swimming allowed: No
- Additional rules information
- - Please only park in the two allocated bays with signage, otherwise please park on the street. This excludes the disabled bay. - Show care with the equipment and furnishings. Please don't allow animals on furniture, food or drink and be mindful of oil and tan. - Please be packed up by the end of your booking, if you go over time there may be additional costs. - Please clean up once you are done with your booking. Leave everything as you found it so the next person can enjoy the space. - If using the TRIGGER - triple check you have left it before you leave. This will incur a $100 fee if not returned. - This is a shared complex, our neighbours are lovely and we want to keep it that way so please be respectful with noise. - Be honest. Accidentally rip a backdrop? That happens. Let us know so we can have it fixed for the next person. - **IMPORTANT** Do not light sparklers, vape or smoke in the studio.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Exact location provided after booking.
Hosted by SolTankStudio
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By:
Jess exceeded my expectations by a million. Everything from start to finish was amazing, she made sure I had everything I needed and her professionalism and friendly nature made it a 10/10 experience for me! Great place to shoot with so many props and great lighting! Will definitely be back for more content creation work ❤️❤️❤️