The Pool House FeaturedEast Fremantle
- Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sun: Closed
About this space
With a luxe resort feel, The Pool House is a studio space and pool area located separately to the main residence. With minimalistic styling, crystal blue pool, light and bright coastal kitchen and lounge with an expansive outdoor area including poolside pergola, fire and grass area.
The Studio includes kitchen and dining, bar area and lounge with TV. Large glass sliders let in ample light and the beautiful floating curtains soften this stunning space. Total internal space is 54 sqm.
The poolside pergola area has an open outdoor fireplace, bar fridge and comfortable lounge area with outdoor shower located to the side of the building alongside a row of bay trees. This space is finished off with lush greenery and oversize white pots with cactus and a dragon tree.
Bathrooms and change area is available and is also separate to main residence for ease of access.
Bringing your creative dream to life is simple in this beautiful, modern space.
- Hourly: $200.00
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): $300.00
- Minimum number of hours: 3
- Price for 8 hours (weekdays only): $1,000.00
- Natural light
- Outdoor shower
- White space
- Film Production
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cooking allowed: Yes
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- External catering allowed: Yes
- Swimming allowed: Yes
- Additional rules information
- The Pool House is our family home. We love opening our doors to you, however we have a few rules. - No smoking anywhere on the property - No alcohol unless previously agreed - Do not open cupboards or closed doors unless for previously agreed use such as cooking - Do not use items in the house unless previously agreed - No screws, nails, adhesives, or fastenings may be driven into or attached to the walls, doors, floors, furniture, fittings, and equipment without prior consent - No use of the house outside of the specified terms - Only disclosed attendees can access the property - Ensure property is left secured and doors locked when leaving - Do not disclose the location of The Pool House on social media platforms, online, etc - Please remove all rubbish on exit. There are bins located at the front of the property. If rubbish is not able to go into residential bins it is expected this will be taken by the client from the property – Please ensure the necessary precautions to prevent damage are taken - Protect floors, walls, furniture from damage and cover kitchen benches to avoid stains and scratches. - Don’t drag furniture along the flooring anywhere on the property. This applies to inside flooring and any outside stone or landscaping - All furniture that is moved during shoot must be moved back to its original place - If you’re using oil, tan, or any products or substances that are transferred to furniture or surfaces, please ensure every precaution and clean immediately - Be respectful of our neighbors - Parking is available in the properties driveway, if additional parking is required we ask you park at the end of the street away from residences - Please treat the space as you would your family home.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Exact location provided after booking.
Hosted by Anna
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By:
We booked Munro Pool house for our recent campaign shoot , and I have to say the whole experience was flawless , An awesome space beautifully presented and maintained , we had multiple areas within the room to set up and shoot from , the facilities were bang on , ample storage , fridge , hot/ cold , sparkling water tap , the property had an additional hair & make up room in close proximity to a bathroom for changing , and these were just metres from the room we were shooting in which the crew absolutely loved .Access to the property is wide and close , and to top it off our host Anna couldn’t have been more helpful or welcoming on the day and in the lead up . Very happy , we will be back. Jason Made Furniture.