Luxury coastal residence with panoramic viewsTownsville
- Mon - Fri: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sat: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sun: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
About this space
A luxury residence, exclusively sitting hillside, with panoramic ocean views from almost the entire residence. You will be guaranteed unconditional privacy and complete tranquility, with multiple living zones that transition to view-swept verandas and sun-drenched terraces. A sparkling pool, integrated bbq with built in wine fridge and an outdoor bathroom.
Magnetic Views includes 5 luxury bedrooms each with their own ensuite across three levels combining timeless styling with luxurious linen and amenities. The ocean views are spectacular from most bedrooms!
This Sublime residence is perfect for photoshoots for: intimate events, an unforgettable event or family gathering, a brand shoot or product launch.
This residence is unique to this geographical area if looking for close proximity for brand photo shoot locations.
From informal to formal zones precisely positioned to take advantage of the main attraction – the view.
Internal elevator servicing 1,000sqm under roof living.
– Panoramic views of the ocean
– Sublime styling and luxury linen
– A large kitchen with high end appliances inc Miele coffee machine
– Airconditioning throughout and indoor fireplace
– Large fully equipped laundry
– Plenty of parking
– 3 lounge areas and a split level movie theatre is on offer with wine bar and dishwasher
– Dedicated office
– Sparkling pool and outdoor bathroom, bbq and wine fridge
– Several private balconies with amazing views
– 5 bedrooms each with an ensuite
– Powder room
– Dinning room with seating for 14
- Hourly: $250.00
- Minimum number of hours: 2
- Price for 8 hours (weekdays only): $1,500.00
- Cleaning fee: $360 Single Fee
- Luxury car
- Natural light
- White space
- Film Production
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cooking allowed: Yes
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- External catering allowed: Yes
- Swimming allowed: Yes
- Additional rules information
- Please take note of the house rules: 1. Noise complaints. Our neighbours expect it to be calm during the hours of 8pm-7am. Any complaints from the neighbours may result in guests being asked to vacate the property. 2. House rules are: a. No extra people on premises. Eg. If booked for 10 people, only 10 people can stay even if the property accommodates more guests. If you are hosting guests during the day, please just let us know. There are external cameras which are used for security purposes. If they trigger more guests arriving than have been booked and/or approved, we will need to ask the extra guests to leave. b. This place is serene - please no unruly behaviour or excess noise c. It is a requirement that the property is returned in a tidy condition. Our cleaners work tirelessly to prepare for your stay. We expect our guests to look after the property as if it were their own and to notify us of any issues (including wet bed linen, etc). Your rental includes a general clean however if there is excess cleaning for our lovely housekeepers, we do charge extra for their work. Extra cleaning includes things like dirty dishes, no rubbish removed, food and drink stains, soiled linen requiring professional laundering 3. Any damage, breakage, or theft is the tenant’s responsibility during their stay, and if anything is noted by our cleaners as missing or broken it will be charged through airbnb resolution centre. 4. Smoking inside the house is strictly prohibited. A fee of $400 applies if smoke is detected inside the house to cover professional cleaning, and a $150 surcharge is applied if we find cigarette butts anywhere on the property. 6. All doors need to be closed and locked when you leave the property during your stay and upon departure. 7. Personal Injury and Property Damage. The hosts, the property owner, or any other representative shall not be liable or responsible for: (a) any personal injury or consequential damage of any nature whatsoever, however caused, that may be suffered or sustained by the guests or by any other person who may be upon the Premises; or (b) any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, howsoever caused, to the Premises, any property belonging to the guests or to any other person while such property is in or about the Premises. Occupants must report breakages immediately (or as soon as practical) and are responsible for loss or damage of property belonging to them, or their guests, and for the damage or loss of property belonging to the property during their stay. The hosts strongly recommend all guests to take out travel & health insurance. 8. Any loss of keys or garage fobs has to be reported to us as soon as possible. A $50 fee applies for key replacement and $200 for garage fob. If locked out, there is a call out fee of $100 for one of our team to come and open up for you. 9. Please do not take glass into the pool area. There are outside dining sets for this purpose. The pool care team will visit the property once a week. If there are any issues on your arrival, please let us know and we will arrange for the service tech to arrive asap. We appreciate your help and understanding with the above so all in the block can enjoy the stay.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Exact location provided after booking.
Hosted by SublimeExperiences
- Profile Status
- Sort By: