Four WindsNorthern NSW
- Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sun: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
About this space
FOUR WINDS Gorgeous 1950s Renovated original Queenslander, our unique architectural home located in Northern NSW (Crabbes Creek) has 180 degree views of fields and sugar cane, plenty of white open spaces and unique features to enhance photos, Located close to North Byron Parklands, 20 minutes to Byron Bay and 35 minutes to Coolangatta Airport.
Exclusive offer If you are travelling and require accomodation we are happy to provide one nights accomodation for 2 adults ( Queen bed to share) in our cabin located on the property ( valued ($499) if booking for the entire day – Please contact us to know more. This cabin can also be used as a photoshoot space.
Exquisite On site catering on arrival can be arranged if required. ( at extra cost ) local produce is used.
- Easy access with off street Parking
- Vast Native gardens
- Mineral pool with views
- Flat Elevated Grassed area with views
- Olive green galley style kitchen with large reclaimed timber bench and table with rattan chairs soft architectural lighting, with dimmers.
- Alfresco kitchen with Polito wood fired pizza oven
- 2 Outdoor firepits with views
- The Main house is an original renovated white Queenslander – Original timber floors
- In built corner bench seat
- 2 rustic bedrooms timber floors natural white walls
- Extra Sitting area with leather lounges
- 1 bathroom with white claw foot bath and feature tiles
- Verandah with views and in- built outdoor bath and copper head shower
- Walk through Galley kitchen with Olive green cabinetry, gantry and long reclaimed timber bench with dining and rattan chairs
- Inbuilt bay window with large glass sliding window
- Reclaimed timber shelving
- Inbuilt timber seating
- Large hand worked lounge
- Brick feature wall
- Concrete floors large sliding doors that completely open
- Wood fire heater
- Soft lighting \ pendants throughout
- Open oval stone bath with views
- Walk though main bedroom with timber wall panelling opens out to the green roof
- Grassed flat area and stone path and native gardens.
There has been many collaborations at Four Winds we would love to work with you and are happy to help out with particular options.
- Hourly: $199.00
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): $399.00
- Minimum number of hours: 3
- Price for 8 hours (weekdays only): $1,499.00
- Natural light
- Outdoor bath
- Outdoor shower
- White space
- Film Production
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cooking allowed: Yes
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- External catering allowed: Yes
- Swimming allowed: Yes
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Exact location provided after booking.
Hosted by fourwinds
- Profile Status
- Sort By: