Coorabell House – Byron HinterlandByron Shire
- Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sun: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
About this space
Coorabell House is a newly built, architect designed, 4 bedroom home in the Byron Hinterland. With high vaulted ceilings and big glass windows and doors, there is an abundance of natural light and views over the valley from every room.
Concrete floors, white walls, soaring ceilings and plenty of timber and glass create a gorgeous, neutral backdrop inside.
Outside you’ll find a huge covered verandah, stunning outdoor fireplace, level lawns and swimming pool.
It is a single storey house with level access and plenty of parking outside. Only 20 mins drive from Byron Bay, 15 mins from Bangalow & 5 mins to Federal (where you’ll find the reknowned Doma Cafe).
- Hourly: $250.00
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): $350.00
- Minimum number of hours: 4
- Price for 8 hours (weekdays only): $1,500.00
- Natural light
- Outdoor shower
- Film Production
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cooking allowed: Yes
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- External catering allowed: Yes
- Swimming allowed: Yes
- Additional rules information
- We look forward to welcoming you. Any rearranging of furniture to be requested by the Guest to the Host. Please ensure camera, video & prop equipment have soft footing to protect timber floors. Use of the beds/linen is not allowed unless by prior agreement - a cleaning fee will be incurred if the bedding is used and needs to be changed. No OnlyFans or adult content to be produced.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Exact location provided after booking.
Hosted by Coorabell House
- Profile Status
- Sort By: