Colourful and kitsch retro inner city townhouseBrisbane
- Mon - Fri: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sat: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sun: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
About this space
This space is a colour and retro lovers dream ! Suitable for a quirky fashion shoot or film/commercial/T.V shooting.
Strongly influenced by the 80’s post modern and art deco revival eras complete with colourful and dramatic painted wall murals and filled with kitch retro objects and furnishings, (that can be moved around or removed for the shoot by request. )
There is an unfurnished front room with natural light featuring a Memphis design patterned wall in black on white that makes a great photography backdrop and space for your own props to be set up.
A partly shaded back deck off the lounge/dining is surrounded by lush greenery and overlooks the 70’s kidney shape Miami vibes pool and tennis court.
The light filled stairway with large decorated window area and landing leads up to the large colourful master bedroom with a julliette balcony overlooking the greenery and pool.
- Hourly: $120.00
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): $150.00
- Minimum number of hours: 2
- Price for 8 hours (weekdays only): $800.00
- Natural light
- Film Production
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cooking allowed: Yes
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- External catering allowed: Yes
- Swimming allowed: No
- Additional rules information
- Decor and furnishings can be moved around with owners prior permission and may prefer to safely store fragile items depending on the shoot. Children, (shoot actors/models only allowed) must be supervised at all times and not left to wonder about the property or touch decor items. Owner prefers to remain onsite incase needed to assist with moving items etc and will remain in the 2nd bedroom upstairs,( not for hire), with the 2 cats, and not interfere with set or crew.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Exact location provided after booking.
Hosted by LisaB
- Profile Status
- Sort By: