Charming CottageGold Coast
- Mon - Fri: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sat: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sun: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
About this space
“Gray Cottage” is an original Southport Railway Workers cottage built in 1914. We have kept its historic exterior while tastefully renovating to combine classic charm with modern amenities.
2 large queen bedrooms, 2 brand new bathrooms, a spacious living area, dining room & fully equipped kitchen. Huge, flat, grassed, fenced yard.
Set in a quiet residential street, only a 5-minute stroll to Broadwater Parklands or Southport CBD, our cottage is a charming authentic Queenslander
Gray Cottage has been thoughtfully renovated to retain its original features and charm with 12′ ceilings, stained glass windows, timber fret work and original sash windows, but also provide all the modern comforts:
– Two large bedrooms both with queen beds, full closets
– Two renovated bathrooms (Ensuite to Master) each with a toilet, vanity and shower
– At the heart of the cottage is a fully equipped kitchen complete with cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, a
– High front fence & automatic gate, flat fenced grassed yard
- Hourly: $150.00
- Minimum number of hours: 2
- Price for 8 hours (weekdays only): $750.00
- Natural light
- Film Production
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cooking allowed: Yes
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- External catering allowed: Yes
- Swimming allowed: No
- Additional rules information
- Professional Cleaning paid for by client at the end of the stay.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Exact location provided after booking.
Hosted by Kate Braybrook
- Profile Status
- Sort By: