The Island House – Stunning Coastal Villa FeaturedSunshine Coast
- Mon - Fri: 6:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Sat: 6:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Sun: 6:00 AM - 6:30 PM
About this space
Welcome to The Island House Mudjimba, a truly unique and stunning property located a short distance to Mudjimba Beach. The space for hire has been thoughtfully designed to offer you privacy from the main home with multiple backdrops for your photoshoot which include and feature:
The Pool House
– Floor to ceiling zellige tiling and floating shelves.
– Flowing white linen-look sheer curtains.
– Raked ceiling in living area with ducted air-conditioning.
– Kitchenette with integrated mini fridge, microwave & winslow butler sink.
– Bathroom with rain shower and stunning tile design mirroring pool waterline tile.
– Bedroom styled with Match Store Bali throws & drop pendant lighting.
– Subtle yet stunning floral feature tile around pool waterline.
– Stepping stone feature & white tiles flowing from pool to alfresco area.
– Waterfall feature with unique white feathered tile matching to the outdoor shower.
– Timber deck with custom designed teak pool lounges.
– Brushed nickel rain shower.
– Unique feathered white tile feature.
– Stunning tropical garden backdrop.
– Custom designed & made teak outdoor furniture.
– Ziegler & Brown BBQ and outdoor sink.
– White aluminium privacy shutters.
You will have your own private parking pad out the front of The Pool House at your request. There is a beautiful custom made teak door which is the separate pedestrian entrance.
Please don’t hesitate to contact if you have any special requirements for your photoshoot.
Images by Louise Roche from Villa Styling.
- Hourly: $175.00
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): $200.00
- Minimum number of hours: 2
- Price for 8 hours (weekdays only): $1,000.00
- Natural light
- Outdoor shower
- White space
- Film Production
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cooking allowed: No
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- External catering allowed: Yes
- Swimming allowed: Yes
- Additional rules information
- The property is fully gated so please ring bell at front entrance to notify your arrival. You may park on-street or we have a private parking spot if you prefer. We kindly ask that models do not sit on upholstery with recently applied spray tan that will mark/stain furniture. There is a stone bench top and bar table for food located in The Pool House. If you require more bar stools please ask and we will be more than happy to assist you with some from the main house. We also have bluetooth available in the alfresco/pool area that you are welcome to connect to if you would like music played during your photoshoot. We welcome pets in the outdoor areas, please confirm what breed and how you intend to use them in your shoot. If there is anything you would like to ask please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hosting you!
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Exact location provided after booking.
Hosted by Jessica
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By:
This was my first time using Aloca and I was blown away! I have told at least a dozen people about my experience already. Jess was able to host my photoshoot in a very short amount of time, her communication was excellent, she was very responsive and helpful and gave me a lot of confidence with the website especially for my first booking. Jess was very welcoming when we arrived and quickly left us to get to work seeings time is of the essence! The pool was just as gorgeous as it looked on the website. The whole house was… it’s brand new and I loved all the details like the palms in the timber awnings and the feature tiles in the pool. It even had a waterfall which we could turn on and off! Everything was spotless and clean and the lawns were freshly mowed and gardens well cared for. We had a fabulous time exploring all the spaces for various shots and were able to keep all of our products out of sight easily by using the front granny flat type house (which had a kitchen, bathroom and couch for our models to wait or rest in). Jess was really lovely and I hope to come back to shoot more products down the track!