Melaleuca House FeaturedSunshine Coast
- Mon - Fri: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sat: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sun: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
About this space
Welcome to this beautiful Mediterranean inspired home located on the Sunshine Coast. Melaleuca House is a short walk from the long wide stretch of beach known as Yaroomba Beach near Mount Coolum. We are located a ten minute drive from the Sunshine Coast Airport.
Features of Melaleuca House include:-
- A magnificent outdoor pool area that creates a holiday at home feel. Suitable for swimwear/lifestyle photo shoot. The pool is perfectly connected to the seating and entertainment area. The sumptuous day bed is framed by a stunning rendered wall with curved arch inset that creates a truly Mediterranean inspired vibe. The pool is backdropped by a sheer white rendered wall that falls dramatically into the pool. The suspended white winged wall with square blue window is a unique signature feature of this property.
- Venetian rendered outdoor entertainment area is complete with Mediterranean style niches perfect for complementing homewares. The outdoor living space is enhanced by a canopy of enormous timber beams complemented by eucalyptus latte poles which create striking shadows across the white rendered walls.
- The outdoor beach shower is private, and the alfresco blue and earthy toned tiles create a beautiful pop of colour in this private outdoor space.
- The same blue and earthy alfresco tiles have been used as an accent on the staircase leading up to our studio room attached to the main house.
- Inside the main house is our centrally located designer kitchen complete with an almost 5-metre-long waterfall stone bench featuring luxury fixtures and fittings. Push to open cupboards are finished in American Oak timber. All tapware both inside and outside our property are finished in a stunning contemporary brushed brass.
- The open plan nature of the house allows ample light throughout while still creating different zones and atmosphere. The perfect interior to suit all your styling options. The beautiful marble stone fireplace sits proudly as the centrepiece of the formal living room creating a warm rustic vibe.
- The entire property has been paved both indoor and outdoor with a beautiful imported natural limestone laid in a cathedral style. The limestone flooring adds to the effortless inside outside flow of the property.
- The master bedroom leads out to the pool deck and features a venetian rendered wall behind the bed in muted clay tones. This leads into the ensuite bathroom featuring an outdoor shower and integrated venetian rendered bathtub. The outdoor shower area is covered in a marble mosaic tile in muted tones. Three niches above the bathtub are the perfect spot for tealights and night time ambience. The limestone flooring continues throughout both bathroom spaces.
- Please note that while we welcome and love photo shoots with small children, our home is not child friendly in terms of fragile interior furnishings, our beautiful reflection pond and pool deck area. We request that all bookings involving children MUST have a guest whose SOLE responsibility is to supervise the safety of the children at all times while on site.
Photos by @alynemedia
Interior design by @de_vere_design_co
- Hourly: $250.00
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): $300.00
- Minimum number of hours: 3
- Price for 8 hours (weekdays only): $1,600.00
- Natural light
- Outdoor bath
- Outdoor shower
- Film Production
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cooking allowed: Yes
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- External catering allowed: Yes
- Swimming allowed: Yes
- Additional rules information
- No OnlyFans or adult content to be produced. Any rearranging of furniture to be requested by the Guest to the Host. All shoes to be removed prior to entering the home.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Exact location provided after booking.
Hosted by melaleucahouse
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: