Casa Madeira – Mediterranean meets HyggePiara Waters
- Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sun: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
About this space
Casa Madeira ~ House of Wood
Introducing Mediterranean meets Hygge, an amazing and versatile photography location.
The casa is decorated with earthy and neutral tones, giving you all the warm and calm feelings with bright natural light all day in the kitchen and living areas as this casa is north facing.
The lounge, dining and kitchen provide multiple backdrops perfect for personal branding, lifestyle or product photography.
The dining area also provides a perfect space (up to 6 seated) for meetings and workshops with likeminded people.
The Bathroom, Main bedroom/Ensuite and BBQ/ Outdoor being added soon.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Casa!
- Hourly: $70.00
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): $80.00
- Minimum number of hours: 3
- Price for 8 hours (weekdays only): $490.00
- Natural light
- White space
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cooking allowed: Yes
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- External catering allowed: Yes
- Swimming allowed: Yes
- Additional rules information
- Please be transparent with the intended use as this is a family home. Hours can be flexible with required notice, however in general we ask the house is vacated by 5pm to allow for our family to resume use. The owner reserves the right to be onsite at all times and will work from within the property at his/her discretion. Please be advised there is a mature pet Jack Russell cross on site who will remain onsite unless otherwise requested by yourself and agreed to by the host. Ideally no fake tan/bronzer to be used on site, OR if it does need to be applied, consideration for the area is made and the space is left in a clean and tidy manner. No adult material to be produced onsite, with no only fans or similar websites to be granted use of the images.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Exact location provided after booking.
Hosted by Nivalda
- Profile Status
- Sort By: