Luxe Photography Studio FeaturedBrisbane
- Mon - Fri: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
About this space
Studio Villa Styling is a purpose built creative studio space in beautiful Moreton Bay, Queensland.
Located just 30 mins drive north of Brisbane Airport / Brisbane CBD
Built for the sole purpose of creating beautiful content for business’s of any size.
Our studio features a warm and inviting neutral space, with textural elements to let your creativity run wild!
We welcome all stylists, photographers, furniture makers, artists, personal branding, ceramicists, homeware brands, linen brands, lighting specialists and many more.
Our space is large enough to accomodate furniture items such as dining tables, consoles, bedheads etc,
All lighting as pictured can easily be removed to suit your shoot, they are not hard wired in, they are simply available to add ambience to the space!
Artists may hang artwork on any wall with hooks provided or removable hooks as required
Our space is unique and versatile.
When you hire our space you have access to our vast prop collection which includes numerous side tables for the bed, occasional chairs, bench seat, lounge, dining table and chairs, all of a modern style that suits many looks.
Our prop collection includes vases, designer linen sheets, loads of decor cushion covers and inners.
If you have a cushion company we have on hand around 30 plus inners of various sizes.
For beds we provide 2 x king size pillows and 2 by standard pillow for beds as well.
Our luxury studio space was created by Louise Roche @villastyling, Louise is a professional interior stylist and photographer, whose work has been featured in many of Australia’s most notable lifestyle and interior magazines. Louise is available to capture your products if you happen to be looking for the perfect stylist/photographer to suit your next shoot as well!
Clients are very welcome to bring your own stylist and photographer of course!
Louise created this space with the sole purpose of welcoming all creatives, including other stylists, photographers and videographers alike!
Our space features the following unique attributes
• Easy access for furniture deliveries, flat driveway, plenty of parking, trolley’s for unloading
• Filtered natural light, capturing the sun through billowing linen curtains, morning or afternoons are best!
• A stylish arch bench seat area approximately 2.5 wide featuring natural stone, sea grass wall paper detail, concealed box above which allows for beautiful cascading greenery.
• Arch door entry into kitchen / dining area
• Access to a huge collection of designer styling pieces including bespoke linens, homewares, lights, furniture, rugs – a stylists dream, you have access to the Villa Styling prop collection!
• An abundance of options to style many things – the only limit is your imagination!
• All furniture can be removed to bring in your own
• Everything can be moved around to suit your shoot
• Wall textures, one 6m wide VJ paneled wall, one ribbed textured panel wall, one flat white wall, 6m of linen curtains on openings
• Beautifully tiled kitchen space
• Laundry room, and bathroom access
• Bed base + mattress size in studio is a double
• Palm Springs / tropical gardens and pathways for fashion or personal branding shoots
- Hourly: $155.00
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): $200.00
- Minimum number of hours: 3
- Price for 8 hours (weekdays only): $950.00
- White space
- Film Production
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cooking allowed: Yes
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- External catering allowed: Yes
- Swimming allowed: No
- Additional rules information
- Location Terms + Conditions apply at time of booking.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Exact location provided after booking.
Hosted by Louise Roche
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By:
Such a stunning studio to shoot in. It’s in absolute dream. The quality of the fit out is exceptional and the attention to detail is next level. There are so many aspects to this studio that allows you to capture so many unique moments that feel cohesive as a campaign. Everything is so well thought through and meticulously executed. Plus the unexpected bonus of the huge props cupboards (yes, plural cupboards) was such a treat. I can’t recommend this studio enough. Louise is so talented, wonderful host and so lovely and welcoming. I travelled from Sydney to Brisbane to shoot here and would do it again in a heart beat.