Contemporary, concrete showstopper by the beachKiama
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
About this space
An architectural showpiece on the oceanfront in Gerringong, South Coast NSW – Sydney’s favourite getaway.
A town built on sweeping green farmlands overlooking a stellar surf beach, Gerringong is located an easy ninety-minute drive south of Sydney.
The Bunker House is the ultimate escape from the busy Sydney lifestyle.
The Bunker House features raw, unfinished materials to achieve a luxurious, high-end result.
The fully automated smart home sleeps 16 adults and features seven bedrooms, a large pool, lawn and deck with an outdoor BBQ, and is the perfect backdrop for a range of uses.
- Hourly: $330.00
- Minimum number of hours: 8
- Price for 8 hours (weekdays only): $2,500.00
- Natural light
- Outdoor shower
- Film Production
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cooking allowed: Yes
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- External catering allowed: Yes
- Swimming allowed: Yes
- Additional rules information
- The booking of the house is for the top and bottom levels. However the use of the middle level including all bedrooms and bathrooms (and master suite) is permitted if agreed upon prior, there is to be no linen used or soiled during the shoot. If the full details of the shoot are not revealed prior to the shoot date and documented on the contract, the owner or agency has the right to suspend the shoot until the agreement can be re-negotiated. For clarification purposes in writing prior to commencement of the shoot, a booking will consist of one photographer and one crew per location booking day. Nudity or any form of media or content creation relating to the adult entertainment industry is not permitted. Drop offs/Pick Ups – Drop-offs and pick-ups are only possible before or after the shoot day(s) by written prior agreement. A storage cost may be added to your invoice for this facility. Any equipment or valuables left at a location are done so entirely at the clients/photographer’s own risk. — Use of kitchen/crockery. Please advise if you need to use the owner’s crockery, glasses and cutlery. — Rubbish – Please remove all rubbish on exit. A minimum fee of $150 + GST will be charged if rubbish is left behind. Any shots taken at the location on the shoot day are authorised for use solely for the stated job and may not be re-used or sold on for further usage without prior or subsequent agreement. Please be aware that you will be invoiced for the full cost of repairs or replacement of property, as a result of damage caused during your shoot. By signing this contract you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. The person signing the contract - client, photographer or commissioner, must ensure that they or their company have Public Liability Insurance to a minimum value of $10,000,000 – $20,000,000 and in the case of a company, that they are authorised to sign the agreement. A copy of the insurance document (Liability Certificate) must be made available to view on confirmation of booking. Any damages or loss to any part of a location or its property are the responsibility of the client, photographer or commissioner on the day and signing our contract represents full acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the terms contained within it
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Exact location provided after booking.
Hosted by futureflip
- Profile Status
- Sort By: